Your Contract Benefits:
- Voluntary Hospitals House Staff Benefits Plan
- Salary increase of 1.5% on 7/1/2016
- Salary bonuses in the amount of $600 on 5/1/2014; $600 on 10/1/2014; $1,160 on 10/1/2015
- Medical Education Allowance: $200 per year
- Step 3 Reimbursement: Categorical residents who successfully pass Step 3 within their first 18 months of training will be reimbursed for the exam fee.
- Meals: $500 – $1,250 per year, depending on department.
- Chief Resident Differential: $3,000 for full-time chiefs
CIR CBA Renewal – Effective 11/1/2013:
Table of Contents
CIR/SEIU at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center Memorandum of Agreement
The Voluntary Hospitals House Staff Benefits Plan (VHHSBP) provides St. Luke’s-Roosevelt residents with medical, optical, dental, prescription coverage, hearing aid, life insurance, legal services, and short and long-term disability. The major medical is through Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield. The dental coverage is through Guardian, and the prescription coverage is through Express Scripts. For claim forms and more information on benefits, visit our Voluntary Hospitals House Staff Benefits Plan page. For frequently asked questions, click here.
In addition to traditional benefits, you can find information on legal services and sports club discounts.
Your Elected CIR Representatives:
- Regional Vice Presidents: Dr. Rick Gustave, Dr. Samrina Kahlon, Dr. Anjoli Anand, Dr. David Eshak, Dr. Say Salomon, Dr. Hemant Sindhu
- Delegates: Dr. Guido Barmaimon, Dr. Craig Forleiter, Dr. Alopi Patel, Dr. James Salonia, Dr. Kevin Davey, Dr. Angel Mier Hicks, Dr. Deepak Sharma
New York CIR
520 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018
p | 212-356-8100