Housing & Parking
As a service to residents and other professional staff, St. Luke’s–Mount Sinai Roosevelt maintains two apartment buildings near the Mount Sinai Roosevelt Site in midtown Manhattan. Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments are offered, with housing assignments based on both apartment availability and employee family size.
The office of Real Estate Services is currently accepting housing applications from current House Staff and will begin accepting applications from incoming House Staff on April 8th. Housing Applications may be submitted electronically via the link below. Housing is guaranteed to those House Staff (interns, residents and fellows) who will be in ACGME accredited programs and submit a completed housing application by April 19th. Applications received after April 19th will be handled on a first come / first served basis after processing those applications received by the deadline.
|Off Campus Housing Resources|
|Off Campus Furnished Housing, Moving and Storage Resources|
|Off Campus Unfurnished Housing Resources|
- Information about the Apartments
- Rental Rates and Assignment Guidelines
- Leasing Requirements
- What to Expect When You Arrive
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- School and Child Care Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions about Housing
- Frequently Asked Questions about Housing Security Deposit
Apply for Housing
- Application Procedures
- For any problems with accessing the housing application, please contact the Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Property Manager, Lorraine Figueroa, by email to [email protected] or call 212-523-2752.
- Housing Application
Monthly parking spaces are available for House Staff who do not live in St. Luke’s–Roosevelt or Mount Sinai Beth Israel housing. Payment is made by payroll deduction. A copy of your hospital identification card should accompany the completed parking application and terms and conditions sheet. For more details, please refer to the terms and conditions for hospital parking.