AIRP Case Request
1. Radiology resident has to select the case and contact the pathology office for recut:
@Roosevelt – Tessa Tracy-Dowie
@St. Lukes – Deborah Wu
@ Beth Israel – Dianne Caprietta
This has to be done 2-3 weeks ahead of their deadline.
2. When they get their recut, they can come to pathology residents’ room
– in SL and RH : the sign out resident ( 4th day) can communicate with the radiology resident and decide on a suitable time to take the pictures
– in BI – usually the resident on radpath conference that month will be assigned, or anyone on sign out that day.
3. They also have a form to submit, the resident or the pathologist signs on the form.